Wednesday 19 June 2013

What's been happening and what will happen - Blog Entry #2

Good day fellow homo-sapiens!

Okay, I'm back after about nine months, sorry people, but I've been busy with exams and making the transition from Secondary School to College, so that's pretty important.
So the first thing I'm going to say is; I will be trying to post a new blog everyday (or there abouts) because I want to see if I can get better at this kind of thing, and also because I want to do it, and in these blogs I will be writing about my thoughts on stuff and keeping people posted on how sitcom is coming. Oh yeah, I'm writing a sitcom that I created, so that's gonna be FUN. When it is done I will post a video on YouTube (which I have also upgraded) telling you all the details and stuff. And I will also be making more videos soon hopefully because I'm saving up to buy a new awesome camera, hopefully a Canon 650d, because they look pretty darn amazing with picture quality and everything, but I have to get some dosh first obviously, camera don't grow on trees you know, it'd be great if they did because I have trees in my back garden, haha, so yeah.
I also upgraded my Tumblr as well, it's fully operational and awesome! On it I do what I call "Film quote of the day" , which is where I post the film quote of the day, pretty self explanatory really, today's quote is; "Are you gonna bark all day little Doggie? Or are you gonna bite?" from "Reservoir Dogs", one of my favourite films of all time.
Anyway, you can see all of my Tumblr-ness via this link, which is down below:

http://nickmcelvin.tumblr.com/

And you can see allof my YouTube-ness in this link as well:

http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicNickedy

EpicNickedy was my original YouTube name, but I changed it to my full name a short while back.
I promise better content very soon, because right now there's not a lot there, but there will be, trust me.

Right, well then, that wraps it up for today's blog entry I guess. There's not really much else to talk about, so I will see next time.

Vous voyez des gens plus tard

Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment